Thursday, April 1, 2010

From Jian Wang


My Dear Friends,

KVIE is hosting a special show of my work on
Thursday, April 8th from 6-9pm at the KVIE studio. There will be over thirty of my new and old paintings shown and a portion of all the sales will benefit the public station. I'll give a brief lecture about my exciting experience in Beijing and the honor of having my show at the National Art Museum of China during the Beijing Olympics.

A few of my books will be available at this event, including the beautiful catalog of the National Art Museum of China show. I'll be glad to sign all of the books for you at the party!

You have been the reason for my success and I hope you can come to share this wonderful moment with me.

There will be wine and food at the party, please
RSVP online by April 5th
at
www.kvie.org/jian wang or contact Angie at 916-641-3596.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

Best Wishes,
Jian Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment