Friday, February 12, 2010

Maija Peeples-Bright- 2nd Saturday Reception Tomorrow

Join us tomorrow for 2nd Saturday!!

Majia Peeples-Bright, "Favorites" exhibition will surely bring a smile to your face. Each of Maija's pieces is infused with colors, textures and a dose of fun!

Join us tomorrow for this special exhibition from 2-9PM.

MARTHA WOOFINGTON

2005 glazed clay , 18”x15”x11”

$1000


She is the Woof-World equivalent America’s First First

"Lady, Martha Washington, Wife of President George

Washington. History and my visit to Mt. Vernon really

formed a great admiration for the lady. She was

capable, innovative, fashionable,fun and hard-working

yet exhibited a great love, and the ability to run a large

estate full of hens, hogs,orchards,out-buildings and

I’m certain long-haired dachshund mix dogs. I saw her

tableware, gowns and jewelry and to spice up this

work I had much pleasure making, Martha got an

earring (one I found resembling hers) that I epoxied to

her ear."- Maija Peeples-Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment